Hello, I'm Cat
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a friendly English tutor teaching in people's homes in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area (including Chesterfield and Mansfield). I also teach nationally and internationally via Skype. I have over twelve years' experience of tutoring English, I am DBS checked in my current job, and I have both Cert. Ed. and the Adult Literacy Subject Specialist qualification. I work with adults or young people. I also offer a proofreading service. I will tailor classes to suit your needs and I pride myself on being adaptable and a good listener. Here's what I offer:
* IELTS / Cambridge Award First and Advanced - improve your reading, writing, and speaking and listening scores
* Functional Skills at all levels
* GCSE / iGCSE English Language and Literature
* Everyday English for beginners
* Business English - brush up on your vocabulary, learn to write better articles, reports, etc. and have an experienced eye proofread your work
* English conversation
* Corporate training - upskill your workforce with taster, short or long courses
* International Baccalaureate
* English for pre-GCSE children
My rates are £25 per hour for 1 to 1 lessons, £10 per document proofreading and £20 per hour for Skype lessons, payable in cash or via PayPal. Discounts are available for block bookings.
AVAILABILITY: various slots on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
FREE half hour initial meeting! Try before you buy! I offer a free half hour initial meeting to give you the opportunity to ask questions, check out my credentials and decide if I'm the right tutor for you before booking any lessons.
Why not message me to find out more?