Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
QR Code Link to This Post
We might have a job for you as Greek teacher.
Some details about the course:
• One of our clients in Nottingham would like to have one-to-one general Greek tuition.
• This gentleman wishes to have classes for himself at the teacher´s office/home in Nottingham.
• He would like to have 15x2-hour lessons.
• Classes should be held on the weekends in the morning and he wishes to start in September.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!